Process For Voter ID Card Correction Onlineadmin
Voter id correction online processSponsored Links:
Maintain elections in the largest democracy in the world is not an easy thing. All of the members in the country means there is scope for error and the most common one mistake in name of voter in the electoral roll. Spelling mistakes are incorrect names, but Election Commission of India has provided adequate measures to rectify them. As a part of this process, they have introduced online and offline application forms. All the applicants have to fill out application form also attach supporting documents that are sent to the elected office.Sponsored Links:
Election Voter ID Card Correction
- Logon to the official website dedicated to providing services to voters http://www.nvsp.in
- Navigate the selection titled ‘Corrected entries in the election roll’
- The new page opens and click on ‘Form 8’ option
- This link will direct you to the actual page where you can request for voter card correction
- Enter the following details on form:
- Parliamentary Constituency or State and Assembly to which you belong.
- Part number of electoral roll, Name, gender,serial number, and age.
- Provide details about your family, the name of your father/husband/ mother.
- Enter your complete address.
- If you have the voter ID which has an issue, provide details of that card number, the state where it was issued, a date when it was issued and the constituency it was issued for.
- After, entering these details you will have to upload documents support them. These include your valid ID, latest photograph and address proof.
Voter id card correction online – change voting address & name in Voter ID Card – voter id name change
- Visit the Chief Election Officer for your state website, that you will find online forms.
- Fill Form 8, it is the form for application to change their name in the electoral roll.
- Once you have filled the form, upload the required documents: for change of name, upload official proof like a copy of the government gazette.
- For correction of your name, document upload where the name is correctly spelled, like PAN card, passport or any official document.
- Submit the form also documents online.
- A reference number will generate, through you can track the status of your online application.
- Once submit your application will process also information verified by electoral authorities.
- If the verification is successful, you will receive the notification also you can collect your voter ID card from the nearest electoral office.
Facts for Voter ID card:
- The Voter card serves as an accepted form of your personal identity.
- The Voter ID Card acts as an acknowledgment that card holder is a registered voter.
- This card includes many identification features such as the applicant’s signature, fingerprints, photograph, etc., that provide added assurance for the card holder.
- If an election card carries provisions to prevent the user from voting multiple or several times.
- The Voter ID card can design to suit electoral requirements of the population with low literacy population.
- It is an especially helpful form of identification for the voters with no fixed address.