Apply Voter ID Card Onlineadmin
Apply New Voter Card Online – voter id apply with nvsp portal. voter id online registration with voter id application form
Voter ID card is very useful and important for both identity proof and voting system for Indian citizen. It is a unique identity and required for various services. Still you didn’t apply for voter ID card doesn’t worry. Here it is very easy to apply for voter ID card through online then you can get new Identity within one week.Sponsored Links:
Apply for apply new election voter id card online
Here, you need to check the details of applying for a voter ID card through online as follows
- You can go to the official website NVSP Service Portal of Election Commission of Indian
- Select the option ‘New Voter Registration Online’ and click on this link
- It will redirect to your form no 6 for New Voter ID Card registration
- Open the application form asking for basic information as Date of birth, Full Name, Place of birth, District,City, Language and Gender
- Correctly you can fill in all the above information
- You need to upload your required documents as color passport size photo, age, id, and address proof
- Fill the details and click on the submitted button
- You may get an application id number and check your application status
Documents required for applying Voter ID card through online
You can apply for a voter ID card through online application form with the following documents as below
- One passport-sized photograph
- Identity proof- this could the birth certificate, passport, driving license, PAN Card or high school mark sheet.
- Address proof- this can ration card, your passport, driving license or the utility bill (phone/electricity/ LPG).
Who can apply for Voter CARD?
Every Indian citizen there is an age limit of applying for new voter ID card if you are above 18 years then only you can apply. In addition to allowing an individual to take part in the democratic process also serves as valid identification proof for everything from applying for a loan to buying a house