Check Voter ID Card Status Onlineadmin
Check Voter Registration Status OnlineSponsored Links:
A voter id card is the photo identity card that was issued by the Election Commission of India to all individuals is eligible to vote. Every five years has conducted an election in India. The responsibilities of all the citizens are extremely important in the election process that they need to elect the ideal leader by casting their votes. The voter ID card has authorized by the government of India as an identification proof then you can apply for the card and can check voter ID status online.Sponsored Links:
Check Voter ID Card Status Online
Here, you need to check the information for voter ID card status through online as follows
- Go through the login to the election official website
- To select the option ‘Know the Status of Your Application for Enrolment’ and click on this link
- Open the next page, asking for some basic information of the form as the Form number.
- Correctly you can fill in all the required information
- You can select the national voter ID service portal then click on the option ‘Search your Name in electoral roll’.
- Then you can track your application in two ways
- By using application or the unique EPIC number – it is an option in the website can enter the EPIC number and your state number then it displays your name and EPIC card number
- Search for District or state constituency wise – you can enter your name and the state or district along with other details then it displays your voter ID card status.
Correctly you must fill in the following information and look for
|Check voter registration card status|
voter ID status online as
- Father’s or Husband’s name
- Date of Birth
- District constituency
- All the details are entered and click on search button
- Then it displays the voter ID card in the pop-up window
- To ensure your browser is not sent to block pop-ups.
- Next verification of your voter ID card application will able to view the voter card number and the e-Seva centre number
- By using above two numbers can obtain your updates or voter ID card at the respective e-Seva centre.
check the Voter ID Card Status through SMSSponsored Links:
You can check the status of their voter ID card through SMS as the following below steps
- First, the customer will find out their Voter ID application number.
- They will have to send the SMS as EPIC number as followed by the space followed by their voter ID application number
- It sent to the Electoral Officer will receive the status of the voter ID
- List of contact numbers for selected cities for finding out Voter ID Card status through SMS as given below
Process to check the Voter ID Card Status through Helpline number
You can go through the details to check the Voter ID Card Status through Helpline number as the following details
- You can contact the dedicated customer care number will provide for each state.
- The Election Commission of India has the toll-free helpline number through individuals can make inquiries. The all India toll-free number is 1950.